Our busy construction supply company is currently looking for a team player to fill the position of Delivery Driver. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring timely delivery of goods to predetermined customers on specific routes, reviewing orders prior to delivery, loading and unloading trucks and providing exceptional customer service to our client base. We will provide training to the right person who can demonstrate motivation and a willingness to learn. If you’re interested in taking on a new challenge at a growing company, we encourage you to apply today.
Great pay and benefits.
• Conduct inspections of vehicle before departing to deliver goods
• Pack and load products onto trucks according to company’s specifications
• Deliver orders to customers on assigned routes
• Maintain ongoing communication with route dispatcher
• Unload goods as per client specifications
• Review deliveries with customers to ensure products meet their needs
• Obtain delivery confirmations from each customer
- Must have three years driving experience for class A CDL or 1 year for Class B CDL
- Must have flatbed experience.
- Must know the Denver Metro area.
- Must be able to lift 75 pounds or more.
- Must be able to work in adverse conditions. (Snow, Rain, and Hail)
- Must have mountain experience