Class A Delivery Driver
We are currently looking for a team player to fill the position of an experienced Class A CDL Delivery Driver at Barton Supply in Aurora, CO. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring timely delivery of goods to predetermined customers on specific routes, reviewing orders prior to delivery, loading and unloading trucks and providing exceptional customer service to our client base. If you’re interested in taking on a new challenge at a growing company, we encourage you to apply today. No relocation is offered for this position.
We offer a competitive wage and benefit package for you and your family's needs! Sign on bonus offered at $1500 (paid out a third at a time; 1/3 after 30 days; 1/3 after 90 days and 1/3 after 6 months of employment).
- Comply with truck driving rules and regulations (size, weight, route designations, parking and break periods) as well as with company policies and procedure
- Inspect vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventative maintenance before departing to deliver goods.
- Pack and load products onto trucks according to the company’s specifications.
- Deliver orders to customers on assigned routes.
- Maintain ongoing communication with route dispatcher.
- Unload goods as per client specifications.
- Review deliveries with customers to ensure products meet their needs.
- Obtain delivery confirmations from each customer.
- May assist at our other locations, as well. (Frederick, Commerce City and Colorado Springs)
- You will be home every night!
- Valid CDL Class A license and medical card.
- Minimum 2 year’s experience as Delivery Driver.
- Clean driving record. No recent moving or driving violations
- Ability to pass company driving test, background check and drug test, as well as random drug tests while employed.
- Extensive knowledge of applicable truck driving rules and regulations
- Strong customer service skills.
- Must possess a positive and professional attitude.
- Due to the physical nature of the job, must be able to pass a basic Human Performance Evaluation Exam. (HPE Level 4)
- Competitive pay based on skills along with a comprehensive benefits package.
Barton Supply prides itself in providing our employees with an assortment of key benefits. Our mission is based on our core values and we work every day to live up to it. We consistently provide our employees with a very competitive and comprehensive package.
The Company is given the capacity to provide such benefits through its relationship with the parent company, Kodiak Building Partners. In providing these benefits the company strives to maintain a very competitive package and adjusts annually to ensure that this is accomplished. Company provided and optional benefits include:
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Life and AD&D- Company paid up to $35,000, with option to purchase additional.
- Short Term and Long Term Disability- Company Paid
- Critical Illness and Accidental Injury
- Generous Paid Time Off Schedules and Paid Holidays
- Departmental Bonuses
- 401k Plan including Company Match
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $24.00 - $28.00 per hour