We are looking for an experienced Warehouse Supervisor to oversee and coordinate the daily warehousing activities. You will implement production, productivity, quality and customer service standards and achieve the appropriate level of volume within time limits. Ultimately, you should be able to ensure that daily operations meet and exceed daily performance expectations and to increase the company’s overall efficiency.
Sign on Bonus will be offered; $500 at 30 days of employment; $500 at 90 days of employment and $500 at 6 months of employment.
Relocation is not being offered for this position
- Achieve high levels of customer satisfaction through excellence in receiving, identifying, loading and assuring quality of goods
- Measure and report the effectiveness of warehousing activities and employees performance
- Organize and maintain inventory and storage area
- Ensure the department is following safety regulations and procedures.
- Ensure shipments’ and inventory transactions’ accuracy
- Communicate job expectations and coach employees
- Determine staffing levels and assign workload
- Interface with customers to answer questions or solve problems
- Maintain items record, document necessary information and utilize reports to project warehouse status
- Identify areas of improvement and establish innovative or adjust existing work procedures and practices
- Coordinate activities with other departments to get product shipped in a timely manner.
Skills / Experience
- At least 3 years of proven work experience as a warehouse supervisor
- Highly effective supervisory skills and techniques
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to input, retrieve and analyze data
- Experience in the manufacturing/construction industry a plus.
- Hands-on commitment to getting the job done
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Bilingual in Spanish, preferred
- Proven ability to direct and coordinate operations
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- BS degree in logistics or business administration, preferred
Work Environment / Demands:
- This position operates in a manufacturing/warehouse and office environment.
- Ability to be on your feet all day.
- Ability to work indoors and outdoors, sometimes during inclement weather
- Ability to carry/lift up to 50 pounds on occasion.
Benefits / Compensation:
- Full time, exempt position. Hours may vary based on need but the expectation is to work the hours necessary to manage the production operations of the organization.
- Primarily a Monday through Friday work week.
- Excellent benefit package including medical, dental, vision, FSA, additional life, accident and critical illness insurance.
- Company paid Short-term and Long-term disability and $35,000 in employee life insurance.
- 401k plan with company match
- Relocation is not being offered for this position.
ABOUT BARTON SUPPLY:
Barton Supply is a member of the Kodiak Building Partners family, and has been supplying contractors and other customers with quality construction material since 1973. It is a Colorado based company specializing in structural and steel fabrication, rebar, and concrete construction accessories for commercial and residential projects. We also fabricate stairs, rails and miscellaneous steel items.
Our employees are at the heart of Barton-Supply. We strive to be more than just a place to work, we strive to be a caring, supportive family. Our business is service, and should you join our team, you become part of the Barton family and represent the Barton Supply Culture.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $52,000.00 - $60,000.00 per year