Class A CDL Delivery Driver
Full Job Description
We are currently looking for a team player to fill the position of an experienced Class A CDL Delivery Driver at Barton Supply in Aurora, CO. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring timely delivery of goods to predetermined customers on specific routes, reviewing orders prior to delivery, loading and unloading trucks and providing exceptional customer service to our client base. If you're interested in taking on a new challenge at a growing company, we encourage you to apply today. No relocation is offered for this position.
We offer a competitive wage and benefit package for you and your family's needs!
- Comply with truck driving rules and regulation (size, weight, route designations, parking and break periods) as well as with company policies and procedure
- Inspect vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and preform preventative maintenance before departing to deliver goods.
- Pack and load products onto trucks according to the company's specifications.
- Deliver orders to customers on assigned routes.
- Maintain ongoing communication with route dispatcher.
- Unload goods per client specifications.
- Review deliveries with customers to ensure products meet their needs.
- Obtain delivery confirmations from each customer.
- May assist at our other locations, as well. (Frederick, Commerce City, and Colorado Springs)
- You will be home every night!
- Valid CDL Class A license and medical card.
- Minimum 2 year's experience as Delivery Dryver.
- Clean driving record. No recent moving or driving violations.
- Ability to pass company driving test, background check and drug test, as well as random drug tests while employed.
- Extensive knowledge of applicable truck driving rules and regulations.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Must possess a positive and professional attitude.
- Due to the physical nature of the job, must be able to pass a basic Human Performance Evaluation Exam (HPE Level 4).
- Competitive pay based on skills along with a comprehensive benefits package.
Barton Supply prides itself in providing our employees with an assortment of key benefits. Our mission is based on our core values and we work every day to live up to it. We consistently provide our employees with a very competitive and comprehensive package.
The Company is given the capacity to provide such benefits through its relationship with the parent company, Kodiak Building Partners. In providing these benefits the company strives to maintain a very competitive package and adjusts annually to ensure that this is accomplished. Company provided and optional benefits include:
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Life and AD&D - Company paid up to $35,000, with option to purchase additional
- Short Term ad Long Term Disability - Company Paid
- Critical Illness and Accidental Injury
- Generous Paid Time Off Schedules and Paid Holidays
- Departmental Bonuses
- 401(k) Plan including Company Match
JOIN OUR TEAM
Barton Supply is a member of the Kodiak Building Partners family, and has been supply contractors and other customers with quality construction material since 1973. It is a Colorado based company specializing in structural and miscellaneous steel fabrication, rebar, and concrete construction accessories for commercial and residential projects. We also fabricate stairs, rails, and miscellaneous steel items.
Our employees are the heart of Barton Supply. We strive to be more than just a place to work, we strive to be a caring, supportive family. Our business is service, and should you join our team, you become part of the Barton family and represent the Barton Supply Culture.
We are proud to be a standard in the community. As we grow and expand, we are provided the opportunity to increase our workforce and better the areas that we serve. Our interest is not only in taking care of our customer, but in helping employees achieve their highest potential as a part of the Barton Supply family. We offer individualized and departmental growth plans that consist of on-the-job and soft-skill training. Through these efforts, we are constantly developing and growing our employees and processes.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $24.00 - $28.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time of
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
Supplemental pay types:
- Quarterly bonus
Trucking driver type:
- Company driver
Trucking home time:
- Home daily
- Relocation is not available for this position. Do you live in the Denver metro area>
- Commercial Driving: 2 years (Required)
- Delivery Driving: 2 years (Preferred)
- Colorado CDL A Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: Multiple Locations